Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fresh, easy and healthy meal that goes together very quickly. I serve with a small tossed salad.
- 12 ounces whole wheat rotini
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons parsley or 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- Cook rotini according to package directions.
- Saute onion, garlic and zucchini in oil until tender. Add tomatoes and parsley; heat through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper (and crushed red pepper if you wish).
- Toss rotini with vegetable mixture and served topped with cheese.