Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Found this in a Barilla Pasta cookbook.
Make and share this Rotini With Tuscan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped dry-pack
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into matchstick thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 6 ounces chicken strips, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook rotini, according to package directions. Add sun-dried tomatoes to pasta pot during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain rotini and tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, combine zucchini and oil in large (6-cup or more)microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring twice.
- Stir in pasta sauce and chicken. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring twice. Combine sauce mixture, hot drained rotini with sun-dried tomatoes and cheese. toss to coat.
- Serve hot.