Denise in NH's Note:
I found this recipe on the back of the box of Heartland Organic Rotini. I have copied the recipe exactly as found on the box. I am sure you can substitute any brand of Rotini. Very easy to make and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the Rotini according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor combine olive oil and garlic. Blend until the garlic is minced.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients with exception of the Romano cheese.
- 4Blend until the mixture forms a smooth sauce like paste.
- 5Heat a medium size skillet, add the pesto sauce and bring to a simmer.
- 6Add the Rotini to the sauce, stir to coat evenly.
- 7Heat thoroughly and top each portion with Romano cheese.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotini With Spring Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.1
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 98.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g