Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My husband's favorite!
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in small pieces
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian herb-seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup canned diced tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 1⁄2 cup traditional tomato sauce (use more sauce as desired)
- Pam cooking spray
- In a large greased pan, place chicken and season with salts and herbs.
- Cook pasta for about 5-7 minutes.
- In a separate greased pan (or you can wait until chicken is done and use the same pan), add tomatoes, onions, pepper and garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms and canned tomatoes.
- Drain pasta, leaving a little water at the bottom.
- Add chicken and vegetables.
- Add pasta sauce.
- Cook on low heat for about 20 minutes, or until pasta is cooked.