- 2 (500 ml) cups rotini pasta
- 1 (250 ml) cup broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, cook rotini according to package directions.
- Add broccoli and carrots for last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown beef.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, milk and mustard.
- Bring to boil.
- Add rotini, vegetables and cheese.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.