This is a yummy cool salad that's great for the warmer weather. It is also a great way to get your veggies :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g box rotini pasta
- salt (for boiling water to cook pasta)
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml diced ham or 236.59 ml chicken, cooked
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml diced celery, optional
- 473.18 ml frozen peas, cooked as directed
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on box.
- 2Drain pasta, place in large bowl and while still hot drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- 3Add onion, salt, pepper and cheese and toss well.
- 4Gently mix in remaining ingredients.
- 5Chill thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotini Salad Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 654.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g