Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a yummy cool salad that's great for the warmer weather. It is also a great way to get your veggies :)
- 8 ounces boxes rotini pasta
- salt (for boiling water to cook pasta)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham or 1 cup chicken, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced celery, optional
- 2 cups frozen peas, cooked as directed
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on box.
- Drain pasta, place in large bowl and while still hot drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- Add onion, salt, pepper and cheese and toss well.
- Gently mix in remaining ingredients.
- Chill thoroughly.