This is a yummy cool salad that's great for the warmer weather. It is also a great way to get your veggies :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boxes rotini pasta
- salt (for boiling water to cook pasta)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham or 1 cup chicken, cooked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced celery, optional
- 2 cups frozen peas, cooked as directed
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on box.
- 2Drain pasta, place in large bowl and while still hot drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- 3Add onion, salt, pepper and cheese and toss well.
- 4Gently mix in remaining ingredients.
- 5Chill thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotini Salad Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 546.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: