1/1 Photo of Rotini Primavera With Shrimp
Use whatever vegetables are in season, aiming for a nice mix of colors and flavors. A tasty, colorful weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 cups diced vegetables (snap peas, green beans, summer squash, broccoli, cauliflower)
- 2 cups shredded leafy greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces peeled shrimp
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1Put 2 quarts salted water on high heat for cooking the pasta. While the water heats, prep all the vegetables. (If using frozen shrimp, thaw them).
- 2When the water boils, start cooking pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm if done before the vegetables.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper, stirring occasionally.
- 4When the mushrooms are tender, add the vegetables, continuing to stir.
- 5When the vegetables reach the hot-crisp state, add the kale, tomatoes, shrimp, and garlic. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- 6When kale and shrimp are cooked, add drained pasta to the vegetable mixture. Add basil, and stir to combine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotini Primavera With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 437.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: