1/1 Photo of Rotini Pasta With Smoked Ham, Vegetables and 3 Cheeses
From the Jamaica Inn in Dunedin (near Tampa). I like to use 3-color rotini to add a little more color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until tender but still firm to bite.
- 2Meanwhile, melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add ham, carrot zucchini, and mushrooms; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add cream and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- 5Combine cheeses in small bowl.
- 6Add to sauce by handfuls, stirring until melted after each addition.
- 7Stir in nutmeg.
- 8Drain pasta.
- 9Add to sauce and toss to coat.
- 10Transfer pasta and sauce to large bowl.
- 11Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotini Pasta With Smoked Ham, Vegetables and 3 Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.7
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 164.2 mg
- Sodium 843.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 29.4 g