Recipe by Denise!
For Josh - this is his favorite dinner. The sauce is perfect for dunking crusty hot rolls - it's an intense beefy/tomato flavor that my kids just love!
Top Review by Evie*
Quick and tasty family meal. I added the sauce mix to the cooked pasta and served in pasta bowls with garlic bread. We had this on a Sunday evening after being out most of the day, love these quick and easy to prepare meals.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground round
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cancrushed tomatoes, plus
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 packages lipton onion soup mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- rotini pasta, cooked and tossed with a small amount of
- butter or olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck in a large skillet and drain any grease.
- Add the two packages of soup mix, the can of crushed tomatoes and the can of water.
- Mix well and simmer approximately ten minutes.
- Serve over buttered rotini pasta and top with grated cheese.
- Serve with crusty rolls for dunking!