Rotini Pasta Salad With Chicken
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, cook the chicken breast tenders. Garlic salt, pepper and Mrs. Dash on both sides of the tenders and sautee them in olive oil until done on medium high heat (about 6 minute per side). Remove from pan and let cool.You can chop some of the veggies while the chicken is cooking. Once cool the chicken tenders can be shredded or chopped - your preference.
- Once all veggies are chopped, chicken is cooked, and pasta is cooked and drained, add all ingredients together except for the tomatoes, and toss with Italian dressing.
- Place in the refrigerator until salad is cool. Add the tomatoes before serving so they don't get smushy.
- Serve with a crusty garlic bread and Enjoy!
- "Cook" time is chill time.