Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy, & delicious. I add more parsley flakes. I also add chopped green peppers & celery sometimes. My family loves this salad anytime of the year.
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked,drained,and cooled
- 2 unpeeled cucumbers, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix cooked rotini with cucumbers, onions, parsley and pepper.
- Mix together cider vinegar, salad oil& sugar.
- Pour over rotini mixture and stir completely.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Best if set overnight.