Recipe by Spindle To Sashes
YUMMY! I thought of this today and it's DELICIOUS! SUPER EASY! Fast prep time!
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini noodles (dry)
- 1 (15 ounce) can light kidney beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rotini noodles to package directions, drain and set aside.
- meanwhile, in non-stick skillet cook burger until no more pink. Drain and add Spaghetti sauce, chili seasoning, and cumin.
- Drain and rinse kidney beans.
- In a square glass baking dish, layer 1/2 of meat mixture, half of noodles, 1/2 of beans, half of cheese.
- Then layer Meat mixture, noodles, beans and cheese on top of previous layers.
- Spray a piece of tinfoil with cooking spray, and put sprayed side down on top of lasagna.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove tinfoil and bake for 10 minutes longer.