Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Healthy and delish!
- 2 3⁄4 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package Italian vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick skillet, saute onion, celery, and garlic in oil until tender.
- Drain pasta and place in bowl.
- Add onion mixture, chicken, soup, milk, veggies, cheese, parsley, thyme, and salt.
- Pour into a shallow 3-qt baking dish that has been coated with nonstick spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through.