Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
My boy's LOVE these! Very popular at our house. I got the original recipe off of the noodle packaging and revamped it. Now it is mine!
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini noodles
- 2 cups kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- cook rotini noodles according to package directions.
- when they are done pour in spagetti sauce and 1 cup cheese into the spagetti. Mix together.
- Warm in the microwave oven 2 minutes on high temperature setting in a covered dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and serve.
My husband loved this! We used motzzarella cheese instead of cheddar.