1/2 Photos of Rotini and Shrimp
Yia Yia's Note:
Really good and quick. My Mom used to make this all the time, although once she served it to guests and forgot to add the shrimp. Not quite the same that way! Try it, even the shellfish-shy will become believers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook rotini according to package directions, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt butter and oil and sauté the shrimp, shallots and garlic until almost done.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and continue cooking until shrimp is tender.
- 4Stir in hot cooked rotini until evenly blended.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotini and Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 208.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.9 g