Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Fancy name for pork loin roast with potatoes and onions. This dish has been around forever and it's always a winner. If you can catch a pork loin on sale, then is the time to buy and freeze for special company dinners. This one is sure to wow them!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- With garlic, crush one clove and mix with the salt. Rub mixture over pork; place fat side up in a large roasting pan. Roast 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice potatoes and coarsely chop onion. Crush other garlic clove; toss with potatoes, onion, butter, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- After pork has roasted 30 minutes, spoon potatoes around meat. Roast one hour and 15 minutes longer, stirring potatoes around twice, until temperature on a meat thermometer reaches 150 degrees.
- Let stand before carving and garnish with parsley.
This is so good! The house smelled great while the pork loin was cooking. The garlic flavor was excellent and the the pork loin was nice and tender. The juices from the meat made a nice gravy for the potatoes, too. The only change I made was that I used a garlic pepper blend instead of seasoned salt. The recipe is simple with great results!