1/2 Photos of Roti De Pore a La Boulangere
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Fancy name for pork loin roast with potatoes and onions. This dish has been around forever and it's always a winner. If you can catch a pork loin on sale, then is the time to buy and freeze for special company dinners. This one is sure to wow them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2With garlic, crush one clove and mix with the salt. Rub mixture over pork; place fat side up in a large roasting pan. Roast 30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, thinly slice potatoes and coarsely chop onion. Crush other garlic clove; toss with potatoes, onion, butter, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- 4After pork has roasted 30 minutes, spoon potatoes around meat. Roast one hour and 15 minutes longer, stirring potatoes around twice, until temperature on a meat thermometer reaches 150 degrees.
- 5Let stand before carving and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roti De Pore a La Boulangere
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 934.0
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 287.2 mg
- Sodium 533.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 102.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: