Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; add water to make a soft dough.
- Knead well; cover and leave for 1/2 hour.
- Divide dough into 4 portions, form into balls.
- Roll out dough to thin thicknesses on floured board.
- Apply shortening or oil to the surface of dough.
- Fold up each dough and set aside. Heat large skillet or griddle; wipe with grease. Roll out dough again on floured board until thin thickness and place on hot griddle or in skillet, turning frequently from side to side and rubbing surface of dough with oil or shortening.
- Cook over medium heat until dough has a lightly brown color.
- Put into a towel and press to give a leafy effect.
Wow very good and easy to make
fantastic fantastic fantastic!
Very crispy, and good, but could use a little salt to add flavor