Recipe by Helen B. Marquez
This is the simplest yet delicious roti recipe ever! I have had this type of recipe since I was a little child and I'm happy to share the secret...
Top Review by Galley Wench
Great recipe . . . this must be a West Indies recipe. According to Wikipedia Roti in West Indies refers to curried ingredients wrapped in a roti skin. Thanks for sharing! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roti
- 2 chicken breasts (no grease)
- 1 head garlic
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup curry
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel-off garlic and smash.
- cut chicken and potatoes in cubits of about an inch.
- On large skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Fry garlic until golden and add half of the curry measure.
- Add potatoes.
- once it's turned to a golden color, add the chicken and the remainder curry and cook until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve on equal portions on flour tortillas, 2 rotis per person.