Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the simplest yet delicious roti recipe ever! I have had this type of recipe since I was a little child and I'm happy to share the secret...
- Peel-off garlic and smash.
- cut chicken and potatoes in cubits of about an inch.
- On large skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Fry garlic until golden and add half of the curry measure.
- Add potatoes.
- once it's turned to a golden color, add the chicken and the remainder curry and cook until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve on equal portions on flour tortillas, 2 rotis per person.