Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is creamy and spicy.
Make and share this Rotel's Famous Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagepasterized processed cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Blend cheese and tomatoes in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm as dip with corn chips or crackers.
We made this for our game day party and it was loved by all. It was so simple to make (though it into the crockpot) and it had a wonderful taste. Thank you for sharing with us.
This is very good stuff. Is it the exact same recipe given on the Ro-Tel cans? I didn't look. I had a partially used brick of "pasteurized process cheese spread" on hand, so I measured out 1 lb. for this recipe. It's very easy to make, and I ate the whole batch over several days, using corn tortilla chips. I thought it looked a little bit runny, but I soon learned that it has just the right consistency. I should also mention that this refrigerates and reheats nicely, without any problems. I enjoyed this quite a bit!