1/1 Photo of Rotel Tomatoes - Homemade Copycat
Miss Annie's Note:
Make your own Rotel Tomatoes to suit your taste. You can make it hot or mild. Source: Now Your Cookin'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place in 4 quart saucepan, and simmer until reduced to 1 quart.
- 2(Measure 1 quart water into saucepan in advance, and mark on outside of pan, to help you judge).
- 3The cans at the grocers are 10oz in size, so freeze in 1 cup portions.
- 4This way you can adjust the hot peppers to suit yourself, and making small batches is so easy!
- 5Remember, freezing makes the peppers hotter.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotel Tomatoes - Homemade Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (1254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2384.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g