Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is sooo good and addicting!!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- Melt together Rotel and Velvetta.
- Add to cooked, drained spaghetti.
- Stir in chicken, may substitute canned chicken for diced chicken breasts.
- May also add Mushrooms if you like.
The family loved it! I used 1/2 Velveeta and 1/2 Queso Blanco cheese and added 1 cup fresh sliced sauted mushrooms. For the sake of time, I also used canned chicken rather than cooking the chicken breasts.