Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Potatoes with a kick. An excellent side dish.
- 10 -12 small potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canrotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup stick butter
- Put sliced potatoes in a greased 9 x 13 cake pan (or throw away foil pan if grilling). Mix next six ingredients and pour over potatoes. Top with patties of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 40 - 45 min., or until ptatoes are done to your liking.
The flavor was great but potaoes did'nt get soft in the oven...the next time I made these..I boiled the potatoe till soft,then added the rest of the ingredients...FABULOS!
These are awesome. My husband and I loved them. Unfortunatly my picky children gave me a hard time about them, but as hubby said "they will have to deal cause we are making these again." I followed the recipe exactly. Thanks e-man. Made for New Kids On the Block tag.