1/6 Photos of Rotel Macaroni and Cheese
Photo Momma's Note:
This dish is so simple, yet so delicious. I've been making this for years, and never get tired of it. Usually this is served as a side dish, but I've eaten it as the main course before too! You can use ONE can of original Rotel if you want. 2 cans of original make it SUPER hot. Go for it if you're brave! ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions.
- 3While this is cooking, in a 9" x 13" dish, mix the diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, mushroom soup, and sour cream.
- 4Stir in half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the cheddar cheese.
- 5When macaroni is cooked and drained, mix with the soup mixture.
- 6Top with remaining cheeses and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotel Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 731.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g