Recipe by chris_tam
My mom got this from her dear friend who always made this dip at her Christmas parties. By far the best Rotel dip out there!
Top Review by nurse26red
I have made this many times, but I added a jar of salsa. I cannot believe know one has tried this, because it is the best recipe. My coworkers beg for this. If you are thinking about making this, do it you will not be sorry.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, cooked
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, cooked (Owens regular)
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, with bell peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion.
- Brown breakfast sausage.
- Place hamburger and sausage in crock pot.
- Place rest of ingredients in crock pot.
- Turn on high until cheese is melted.
- Turn back to low and serve.
- Be sure to stir occasionally.
- I estimated the cook time two hours.