My mom got this from her dear friend who always made this dip at her Christmas parties. By far the best Rotel dip out there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion.
- 2Brown breakfast sausage.
- 3Place hamburger and sausage in crock pot.
- 4Place rest of ingredients in crock pot.
- 5Turn on high until cheese is melted.
- 6Turn back to low and serve.
- 7Be sure to stir occasionally.
- 8I estimated the cook time two hours.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotel Hamburger-Sausage Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 849.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.9 g