1/6 Photos of Rotel Enchiladas Con Pollo (Chicken Enchiladas)
Vicki in CT's Note:
This is based on a recipe from Seasoned with the Sun. Another great make ahead meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, extra hot preferred
- 2 chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1/4-1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3/4 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- sour cream, and
- jalapeno, slices
- 1Season cubed chicken with taco seasoning. Saute onion and chicken in 1 teaspoon oil until done. Set aside.
- 2Soften tortillas in oil and drain well on paper towels. Set aside.
- 3In food processor add chicken and onion. Pulse two times. Add rotel tomatoes and pulse twice again.
- 4Dissolve bouillon in milk in microwave.
- 5Take tortillas and fill generously with chicken mixture along with a little cheddar. Roll up and place in Pam sprayed casserole seam side down.
- 6Pour milk mixture over all. Top with monterey jack.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. If made ahead and refrigerated increase cooking time.
- 8Top with dollops of sour cream to serve and jalapeno slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotel Enchiladas Con Pollo (Chicken Enchiladas)
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.3
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 951.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.7 g