Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
it is so easy to make. you will be done in no time. when i first tried it i loved it. i got this recipe from someone at my first baby shower. my daughter is 4 years old. I've been making it ever since.
- 2 lbs kraft sharp cheddar cheese (cut in cubes)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof pace picante salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- brown ground beef and add Rotel tomatoes. fry until tomatoes are carmelized.
- then add pace picante' salsa let this come to a boil. add cheddar and reduce heat.
- Let simmer for about 10 minute
- and serve with whatever type of chips you like.
This was a great recipe. I prepared it exactly as posted. My teenagers loved it and so did my hubby. Any recipe that pleases everyone in my family gets a big thumbs up from me. Thanks for sharing a great recipe I wiil be preparing often. I chose this for Fall '07 PAC.
I agree - wonderful. I know Velveeta seems like better because it melts easy, but the taste and salt detracts. I like your 'cheddar' as the ingredient. If need to keep soft, put the dip in a crock pot at 'low'. Great dip! thanks!
This was fantastic! I made the recipe as it was written and I loved the cheddar cheese I will make this often!