Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy & tasty appy! Found at keyingredient.com
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained (almost all the way)
- 1 (4 ounce) bag bacon pieces
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (15 count) packages miniature phyllo cups, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix the first 4 ingredients and scoop evenly into the cups. Place on baking sheet and cook at 350 for 15 minutes.
- **can add cooked cut up shrimp, scallops or pepperoni, hot ham, chicken, sausage.
- makes: 45 cups.
Made this recipe for Bunco last night, it was a real hit! Very easy to make.