Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from a friend of mine. I had never thought of putting Rotel into corn before, but it is SO good! Thanks Abbey!
- 3 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, 1/2 can if you prefer
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a medium casserole dish.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes; remove and stir ingredients until well mixed.
- Place back in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Excellent! My 11 year old daughter, who is becoming interested in cooking, asked if I had an easy recipe she could make. She made it with 1/2 can of the Rotel as we were both a little worried it would be too spicy for her. Turned out wonderful. Next time we will make it with the full can of Rotel as with the 1/2 can there was no real "heat" to speak of. Great recipe, thanks for sharing. Will be in our normal rotation!
Wife made this for a work 'pot luck', yum, very good and surely a winner! I liked it warm and bet it's better cold on Fritos scoops.
A good recipe. I made it as directed but still felt it was missing something. I added 2 cloves of pressed garlic. Everyone enjoyed it. I will definitely make it again!