Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Makes a large casserole. Great for a large crowd!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth, reserved
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 7 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Boil chicken breasts, cool & cut up. Reserve 3/4 cup chicken broth for use later.
- Boil pasta in remaining chicken broth until done.
- Saute pepper, onion and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Add velveta until melted.
- Add rotel tomatoes, worcestershire sauce and chicken.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, place noodles on bottom. Top with sauce and 3/4 cup chicken broth.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.