Recipe by cnpick05
I really love this dish. The Doritos crushed on top is what makes it! It adds a little crunch.
Top Review by Sugar Plum
Great recipe. Whole family really liked it. I subbed cream of chicken soup for the cream of onion (none on hand); used only 2 cups of cheddar and just 2 cups of crunched up Doritos. I also seasoned the soup mixture with 1 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 2 tsp taco seasoning. Served it with a side of Vigo yellow rice. Yummy!
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) candiced Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 -4 cups monterey jack cheese or 3 -4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (16 ounce) size bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed