Recipe by LibbyAnne
I concocted this one last night, in an attempt to use ingredients I had on hand. It turned out to be a hit!
- 1 lb corkscrew macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1⁄4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and continue to cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add Rotel and tomato sauce to beef and garlic.
- Add garlic salt, black pepper, onion powder and chili powder. Simmer on medium-low for 10 minutes.
- Combine beef mixture with pasta and top with freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano. Enjoy!