Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Sweet potatoes with apple pie filling. A slow cooker recipe that could very easily be baked in the oven.
- 1133.98 g can sweet potatoes, chunks drained
- 595.33 g can apple pie filling
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml red cinnamon candies
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into slow cooker or casserole dish sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
- Cover, and cook on low 3-4 hours, or in oven until done.
Wow, I really enjoyed this recipe. Only changed one item and did not add the cinnamon. The red hot candies really added a great flavor burst, Made for week nine Football Pool 2012 win.