Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Homemade potato soup with a kick! So fast....real comfort food!
- 1 baking potato, large, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 white onion, small cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (whole or 2%)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- salt (optional)
- Place potatoes and onion in medium-sized saucepan, add milk.
- Bring to a low boil, stir to keep from burning. Turn down heat to simmer and cook potatos until done.
- Add rest of ingredients, stir to combine.
- Simmer until heated. Add filtered water if to thick for your taste.
Very quick and satisfying lunch! Even though the cream of tomato soup overpowered everything else, this was still tasty. I like the chunks of potato, and if I make it again, I'll add another cubed potato. Thanks for posting! Made for the Think Pink Tag Game in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.