Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Homemade potato soup with a kick! So fast....real comfort food!
Top Review by mailbelle
Very quick and satisfying lunch! Even though the cream of tomato soup overpowered everything else, this was still tasty. I like the chunks of potato, and if I make it again, I'll add another cubed potato. Thanks for posting! Made for the Think Pink Tag Game in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.
- 1 baking potato, large, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 white onion, small cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (whole or 2%)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and onion in medium-sized saucepan, add milk.
- Bring to a low boil, stir to keep from burning. Turn down heat to simmer and cook potatos until done.
- Add rest of ingredients, stir to combine.
- Simmer until heated. Add filtered water if to thick for your taste.