1/1 Photo of Rosy Potato Salad
1 hr 30 mins
rosy due to sweet smoked paprika....just my version of the all american favorite!i do not care for bland mayo only versions so i came up with this...i make this with full fat dressings but you could experiment with the lower fat varieties...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large potatoes, of your choice peeled,boiled and cooled
- 5 stalks celery hearts, with leaves
- 4 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 4 medium sweet gherkins, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (the sour cream type for dipping veggies)
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1place chilled,chopped potatoes,celery,eggs,pickles in a large mixing bowl.
- 2mix mayo,and salad dressings,in medium mixing bowl.
- 3add paprika to dressing mix and blend.
- 4adjust seasonings to dressing---salt,pepper,paprika.
- 5pour over potatoes and veggies and mix well.
- 6if salad looks too dry add the dressing of your choice!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosy Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.9 mg
- Sodium 539.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g