Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A non-alcoholic drink; has mint ice cubes. From Apple Kitchen cook book, Demetria Taylor. The 6 hours prep time is just for freezing ice cubes.
- 1⁄4 cup mint, sprigs
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 quart apple juice, cold
- 2 cups hawaiian fruit punch
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces Sprite
- Place 1 small sprig mint in each section of ice cube tray.
- Fill with apple juice; freeze.
- Mix apple juice, Hawaiian fruit punch, and lemon juice.
- Pour 3/4 over ice cubes.
- Fill the rest of way with Sprite or 7-Up.