Yum! If you like garlic and cabbage, this is for you! Adapted from Great Good Food cookbook.
Make and share this Rosy Garlic Sauteed Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour in 1/2 cup of chicken broth; stir, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove the cover and cook until all liquid has evaporated, stirring constantly as the last few tablespoons of liquid evaporates.
- Stir in the cabbage; sprinkle with the remaining chicken broth, paprika, and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or longer, until cabbage is wilted or to your liking, stirring constantly.
- Move to a serving bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!
A garlic lover's delight! We were pleased with how low fat this cabbage was while still having lots of flavor. I chopped the garlic and think from now on will only cut the cloves in half. Thanks for the post.
I have always loved fried cabbage and have no idea why I never thought to add garlic to it. My family claims I put garlic in everything LOL. I used thin sliced garlic and prepackaged shredded cabbage. This recipe will be going in the menu planning box and used often.
Went over super well in my house! I omitted all of the stock and just let it cook down in the leftover oil and its own liquids. Will definitely make again!