1/11 Photos of Rosy Garlic Sauteed Cabbage
Yum! If you like garlic and cabbage, this is for you! Adapted from Great Good Food cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add the garlic and saute for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour in 1/2 cup of chicken broth; stir, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove the cover and cook until all liquid has evaporated, stirring constantly as the last few tablespoons of liquid evaporates.
- 3Stir in the cabbage; sprinkle with the remaining chicken broth, paprika, and pepper to taste.
- 4Cook for 3-5 minutes or longer, until cabbage is wilted or to your liking, stirring constantly.
- 5Move to a serving bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosy Garlic Sauteed Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g