Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes me think of a sunrise on a warm beach...a refreshing, tropical mocktail. Would be lovely for a island brunch or dinner party. Sort of a Hawaiian lemonade. (I get my orgeat at our local coffee shop)
- 1 ounce lemon juice (or juice of 1/2 lemon)
- 1 ounce lime juice (or juice of 1/2 lime)
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce coconut cream (I prefer it with 2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 1 teaspoon orgeat syrup (almond)
- Combine ingredients in a blender with ice. (About 5 cubes).
- Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into a large wine glass. Garnish with fruit.
This is so refreshing and yummy. I also used 2 ounces of coconut cream. Thanks Marg :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game