Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Sweet and warm.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Core the apples.
- Pare the upper half of each apple to prevent the skin from splitting.
- Or score skin in a fancy design.
- Place apples upright in small baking dish, fill center of each with 1 to 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon red cinnamon candies.
- Pour water into baking dish to 1/4 inch depth.
- Bake until apples are tender when pieced with fork, 30-40 minutes, spooning syrup on apples several times during baking.
- Serve warm, with cream or ice cream.
Super easy recipe and the syrup on the apples was very good.