Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great tomato/blue cheese mixture in a dressing that's lighter in calories and fat. (Cooking time is refrigeration time) Edited to add: I usually add more garlic and a pinch of red pepper flakes to give this a little more "zing".
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable juice (V8)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In covered jar, combine all ingredients.
- Shake until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving, at least 2 hours.
- Shake again before using.