Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This pretty "pink" blue cheese dressing is just delicious over crisp iceberg lettuce with red onion, cucumber, shredded cheddar cheese, and tomato, with a handful of crunchy croutons on top!
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except blue cheese, until well incorporated.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Chill until serving for flavors to blend.
- Cook time is "chill" time.
Just made this. When I tasted it, it was so good that I almost ate it without waiting to put it on a salad. Great flavor. Thanks