My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes, place in a large pot and cover with water.
- 2Cover the pot and boil over medium heat for 25-45 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- 3Peel the potatoes while they are still warm.
- 4Then allow them to cool.
- 5Coarsely grate the potatoes.
- 6Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 7Add the onion and garlic and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 8Stir the grated potatoes and the Vacherin Fribourgeois into the onion mixture.
- 9Stir the white wine into the potato mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- 10Shape the potato mixture into a thick pancake and brown on each side for about 15 minutes, using the same frying pan.
Nutritional Facts for Rosti With Vacherin Fribourgeois
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 1820.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 16.7 g