This recipe comes from my stepmom. Beer cheese is a tradition in Kentucky with some of the most famous brands coming from the Central Kentucky region. This recipe is no exception. It uses velveeta unlike the traditional recipe I am use to, but it is much easier than having to blend it forever in the food processor or blender. A must have for any Derby party or tailgate! Serve with crackers, veggies, or potato chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to a sauce pan.
- 2Melt cheese & stir over medium heat until everything is smooth & combined.
- 3Put into containers with lids & put in fridge until cold all the way through (may freeze for later use).
- 4Add extra mayo for a creamier result.
- 5Add extra Tabasco sauce if you like it really hot.
- 6Enjoy with cut up veggies, pretzels, chips, crackers, etc.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rossann's Kentucky Beer Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 380.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: