Recipe by Fran Sondia
these are great cookies they can be serve anytime, also great for school treat and parties. we also include this treat in the wedding thank you box or wrap in a net with a ribbon on top with the bride and broom special date.
- 4 boxes cornstarch
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 eggs (or egg replacer)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs butter (or nucoa margarine lactose free)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter with sugar until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch and flour.
- Beat eggs and add to butter and sugar mixture.
- Add vanilla, Mix well Add dry ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shape dough into pretzels or oval shape and pressed with fork for design.
- Place on non-greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned.