Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from the Be Famous for Your Food campaign brochure. My kids and I just love this.I omitted the jalapeño and the coriander because of the kids, but I'm sure that it is great with it as well. Thanks Rosina!
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill to blend flavours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.