- 170.09 g pineapple juice
- 170.09 g cream of coconut
- 170.09 g Malibu rum
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 0.5 ml grenadine
- 2 pineapple slices (to garnish)
- 2 maraschino cherries (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until ice crushed.
- Pour into glasses and add a dash of grenadine to each.
- Garnish with pineapple slices and marischino cherries.
- Add more ice if you prefer a more icy slushy drink.
- NOTE: To make ahead, blend all ingredients and place in freezer. When ready to serve, just quickly blend again.